Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What A Wet Week!


Okay if I'm being honest, I'm not feeling the whole email writing thing right now.  So instead I'll just send a bunch of pics and write a super good email next week :) SOUND GOOD?

Good.

Peace out!

love love love, 
hermana moore



p.s.  This is a pic with the whole obra misional in my ward!  Love these people!  We will baptize all of San Francisco! :) 

It was cold one day so we pulled out all the scarves and cardigans I got in San Marcos.  By noon we were sweating again.  Had to take a pic for proof!" :) 

The Hermanas of San Fran!


Me and my comp:)


How to survive a hurricane in Guatemala!  Don't worry, only my black mold feet are suffering, ha!


The Broom I made for Hermano Rolando!  I'm basically a boy scout!
editor's note: In the background is the house they found (?) for their sweet homeless new convert.  The ward has really taken him in and helped him with this shelter and a mattress and kitchen necessities.  Erica reports that this man's testimony is so strong and  he is very happy!


Cleaning the pila with a broom I found in the dirt and some soap we found there too! yay!!!
Erica helping get Hermano Rolando settled in

Editor's note:  What would an email from Erica be without foodie pics????
Granizadas!
healthy breakfast stilo: dadi!

No comments:

Post a Comment